Contracts form the basis for many relationships in today’s world. Whether it is a business or personal matter, including real estate transactions, let the experienced attorneys at Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC protect you. Our attorneys can provide sound legal advice and representation whatever your contract issue may be.
Before you enter into any contract that could significantly affect your rights, liabilities, property or finances, talk to an experienced Tulsa contract lawyer who can review the contract on your behalf.
If you are dealing with breach of contract, the potential for loss can be significant. That is why it is important that you have a lawyer who is knowledgeable in contracts to review your matter, outline your legal options and assist you in choosing the best course of action for your situation.
The attorneys at Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC have been representing Oklahoma clients in regard to contractual rights for years.
Tulsa Contract Dispute Lawyers
Let the attorneys at Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC review your matter and assess whether a claim is valid under the law, outline your options, explain the likelihood of success if a lawsuit is filed and assist you in resolving the issue through efficient and cost-effective means.
We can assist you in all kinds of contract matters:
- Contract review
- Contract drafting
- Antenuptial agreements (often called “prenups”)
- Contract disputes and litigation
- Nonpayment and other financial obligations
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant rights
- Failure to deliver goods or services pursuant to a contract
- Construction disputes and litigation, including mechanic’s liens
- Property and real estate contracts and disputes
- Terms and enforceability of noncompete agreements and nondisclosure agreements
- Business torts including unlawful interference with business relationships or contractual relationships
- Partnership disputes; alleged breach of duty and financial wrongdoing
- Construction disputes and real estate litigation
We can help you resolve contract disputes through effective negotiation to assist you in avoiding litigation, which will save you time, money and the headache of lengthy litigation.
Contact our Tulsa or Owasso law office and let us go to work for you. We can draft or review contracts for clients throughout northeastern Oklahoma. When you need help with a real estate contract, purchase contract, sales agreement or lease agreement, contact the attorneys at Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC.