Legal and Court Resources:
- Oklahoma Academy of Collaborative Professionals This is the Oklahoma Academy of Collaborative Professionals website. It explains the collaborative process and lists all the members of our local group. These members have had specialized training in order to be collaborative professionals
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals This is the collaborative professionals’ international organization called International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. This website also gives information about the collaborative process.
- Oklahoma Association of Mediators and Arbitrators This is the website for mediators and arbitrators in Oklahoma. It outlines the code of conduct for mediators.
- Tulsa County District Court Families in Transition Program This is the Tulsa County Family Court website. It has the family law judges, their daily dockets, a child support computation program, resources and forms.
- Divorce Information Sites
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Network. This is the court network for the State of Oklahoma. You may follow your court docket sheet on this website by going to the home page and clicking “court dockets”. You then choose your county, and type in your case number to see your docket sheet. This is also a good website for finding the statutes and case law. (www.oscn.net)
- Tulsa County Bar Association. The membership organization for Tulsa attorneys. (www.tulsabar.com)
- Oklahoma Bar Association The membership organization for Oklahoma attorneys. (www.okbar.org)
- American Bar Association. The membership organization for attorneys in the United States.
Resources for Parents:
- While We Heal. Website for parents which provides information to parents wanting to protect their children during a divorce. Resource for divorcing parents who want to co-parent after divorce
- Divorce Software Calculator. Free software to assist with family law divisions. (http://www.divorceplanner.com/divmath.htm)
- Family & Children’s Services. Family & Children’s Services provides the workshop “Helping Children Cope with Divorce” along with offering counseling and other workshops for parents.
- Parent Child Center. Parent Child Center offers support and services for parents and children in the Tulsa Area. They also provide supervised visitation services. (www.parentchildcenter.org)
Resources for all Clients:
- Nolo. A resource for clients to review the law surrounding difference legal issues. (www.nolo.com)
- Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is the resource to turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses. (www.bbb.org)
Mental Health Resources:
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services. (www.dvis.org)
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital
- Brookhaven Hospital
Oklahoma Law Enforcement
- Tulsa Police Department
- Owasso Police Department
- Claremore Police Department
- Tulsa County Sheriff
- Oklahoma Highway
- Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation
- Rogers County Sheriff
- Jenks Police Department
- Broken Arrow Police Department
INCOME TAX INFORMATION
- IRS Publication 504: Divorced or Separated Individuals
- Publication 501. Exemptions. Standard Deduction and filing information
- Publication 523, Selling Your Home
- IRS Publication 551: Basis of Assets
- Publication 929: Tax Rules for Children and Dependents
- Publication 938: Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Publication 972: Child Tax Credit:
- Form 8332 Release/Revocation of Release of Claim of Exemption for Child by Custodial